- Company Name:
Senior Developer Wanted
We're looking for a full-time, talented and experienced LAMP developer. You will be working with and creating high-functioning websites, web-based software and tools such as content management system extensions, social media apps for Facebook and Twitter, as well as larger web-based in-house software applications. There will be a lot of variety of projects as well as longer-term development work. You'll get to use your coding skills, creativity, and as we're a small 25-person company (+25 overseas staff), you'll be a big fish in a reasonably-sized, stable pond, with the ability to make a noticeable impact on the company's growth and direction. Join us in our new office in the Austin Arboretum area, as we finish the year with a bang (and fun new digs).
* PHP5 - You should be a skilled PHP5 developer.
* MySQL 5 - The idea of multi-table joins and occasionally designing complex database relational tables
shouldn't frighten you.
* Object Oriented Development - You should understand and enjoy object oriented development. Zend Framework experience a plus, but not required.
* Content Management Systems - Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal. You should know what these are. We use Joomla 2.5 a lot.
* Web Software Life Cycle - You should be able to engineer, develop, release, and maintain web-based
Software systems (if you can do the above, you probably already know this).
* Multitasker and Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly. Must be detail-oriented.
We handle a lot of different projects at once - you should be able to multitask competently.
Bonus Skills, Not Required but Will Make Us Starry-Eyed
* You should know your way around Linux (we primarily use Gentoo and CentOS)
* Social media app development knowledge and experience
* Experience in building apps for and integrating external apps with social sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
This is a senior position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of web development experience. healthy base salary,benefits and bonus plan.
We are an established (6+ year) Internet Marketing and marketing software company founded by executives that have built $B business and sold technology companies to NASDAQ leaders. Our young, colorful Austin office is buzzing with energy. While we have a fun and casual atmosphere, we all work extremely hard and are focused on achieving our company goals as a team. We are leaders in Internet marketing techniques and tools, and are constantly looking to the future. Check us out at http://www.saleamp.com. We are open to local candidates only. Although you are welcome to work from home on occasion, you'll need to be physically in our north Austin, Arboretum area office the majority of your work hours. Developer hours are flexible - 9 or 10am start time (you can come in earlier if you wish, but you're probably not a morning person).
To apply, please send cover letters, salary requirements, and resumes to email@example.com dot com. We're looking for someone to start ASAP!