Principal 5-6 grades
Job ID: # Positions: ..Location: US-TX-East Austin Experience (Years): ..Posted Date: 4/23/2012 Category: ..More information about this job:
The Principal is responsible for all aspects of the school's operations such as instructional leadership, student safety, and fiscal matters, within the policies of the Board of Trustees.
- Oversee all aspects of the instructional program and ensure that there is a focus on improving student academic performance.
- Work with the staff, Board of Trustees, and community
to develop the curriculum and programs.
- Prepare reports and assist the Board of Trustees in evaluating the effectiveness of school program.
- Report annual school and student performance to students, parents, and the public
- Provide innovative, instructional resources and materials to support teaching staff in accomplishing instructional goals.
- Foster collegiality, creativity, and team building among staff members. Encourage their active involvement in decision-making process.
- Direct planning activities and put programs in place with staff to ensure attainment of school's mission.
- Develop and set annual campus performance objectives for each of the Academic Excellence Indicators using the campus planning process.
- Recruit and evaluate the faculty and staff, and recommend to the superintendent the employment or discharge of faculty and staff.
- Work with the superintendent to develop administrative procedures and regulations to manage school operations and implement policies adopted by the Board of the School.
- Supervise all financial accounting operations to ensure that funds are spent in accordance with the approved budget and managed effectively.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal requirements, including special education
- Ensure that the school facilities are properly maintained and that adequate provision is made for the safety of students, employees, and other users of school facilities
- Recruit, enroll, discipline, and dismiss, when necessary, students.
- Ensure an appropriate education program for each student through the implementation of an individual academic plan that meets each student's needs.
- Master's Degree
- Mid-management or Principal Certification
- Certified Professional Development and Appraisal System (PDAS) Appraiser
- Three (3) Years Experience as a Principal
Apply for this job:
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: Education, Training -and-amp; Library, Keywords: School Principal