mint condition refurbished Kip 3002 dual roll 36" copier with color scanner. With warranty. This Unit has been refurbished by a certified Technician therefor we have put a full 1 year warranty
In addition to a full range of monochrome imaging features, the KIP 3002 may be used to create high resolution color scans and copies when configured with an inkjet printer. Based on true 600 dpi optical resolution and 24-bit color imaging technology, the KIP 3002 provides the capability to scan full color documents into a variety of file formats for use at PC workstations. Fully integrated with a range of inkjet printers, the KIP 3002 delivers professional grade, high resolution copies from all types of color originals. A unique closed-loop color calibration system ensures quality copy accuracy based on the individual colour capabilities and characteristics of each inkjet printer. .
KIP 3002 gives you fast output speed of up to 4 “D” size prints per minute, with up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution for superb image quality. An advanced touch-screen makes it easy to control all system functions -- and real-time viewing lets you see exactly what you’ll get to minimize the need for time-consuming rescans.
You can choose three configurations: a stand-alone digital copy system, a digital copier with network printing capabilities, or a full-function digital copier, network printer and scan-to-file system.
* Compact, integrated design with small footprint is ideal for temporary offices and field facilities where space is limited.
* 2-roll media capability to customize your system for the demands of any job.
* 100% toner efficiency -- no carriers, developers, or messy toner waste bottles to dispose of.
* Color scan-to-file option with true 600 dpi optical resolution and 24-bit color imaging technology.
* Integrated color scanning menu on the KIP 3002 touch-screen panel gives users preset scan quality controls for a wide range of originals.